|Welcome to Wikinfo,
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
a universal open content wiki project since
Wikinfo welcomes editors from throughout the world and offers an opportunity to edit freely. Wikinfo, according to our editorial policy, allows articles and subjects presented in a positive light or, more generally, as understandable and reasonable concepts. Alternative or critical perspectives are placed in linked articles. Original research and original ideas are welcomed.
- Blue links take you to Wikinfo articles or links to external websites.
- Red links take you to empty articles you can create.
- Importing and modifying of Wikipedia articles is encouraged, but be sure to credit the source and link back to the Wikipedia page where you obtained it.
- Concerns and problems are addressed and apologies made at the village pump.
This page is available to everyone, but the actual main page is protected.
This is an outstanding image. Please nominate other outstanding images at the village pump to be displayed. Images should be released to the public domain or covered by a free license.
Visit the help page or experiment in the sandbox to learn how you can edit any article, or use the "Go" button and see how you can easily create new articles.
Books and articles in the public domain may be uploaded. Wikinfo provides a platform for the meshing of encyclopedic material, original and creative work and public domain material to further education and information.
Original poetry may be posted in the poets corner and original fiction may be posted in the writers corner.
Philosophy, Mathematics, Natural Sciences
Applied Arts and Sciences, Social Sciences
News, Sports, Culture
Featured on Wikinfo
General Topics for Wikinfo
Writing Articles on Wikinfo
Open Language Encyclopedias
- Fritjof Capra, "The Web of Life", Anchor Books, October, 1997, ISBN 0385476760, explores themes in Systems Theorie involving complexity, chaos, social systems, and ecosystems
- Rod A. Beckstrom and Ori Brafman, The Starfish And the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations, Penguin (October 5, 2006), hardcover, 230 pages, ISBN 1591841437
- Sorrentino, Richard M. and Roney, Christopher J.R. (2000), The Uncertain Mind : Individual Differences in Facing the Unknown, Taylor & Francis, Philadelphia, PA.