|Look up chemistry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chemistry is the science of matter at or near the atomic scale.
Chemistry may also refer to:
- Chemistry's ethymology, the history and use of the word;
- Chemistry: A European Journal, an academic periodical;
- AP Chemistry, a course offered in the Advanced Placement Program series.
Film and television
- Chemistry, a 2009 Malayalam film;
- Chemistry, a 2011 American softcore pornographic series;
- Chemistry, a 2010 Pakistani television drama serial;
- Chemistry: A Volatile History, a 2010 BBC documentary;
- "Chemistry", an episode of The New Batman Adventures.
- Chemistry, Buckshot and 9th Wonder album, 2005;
- Chemistry, Girls Aloud album, 2005;
- Chemistry, Johnny Gill album, 1985;
- Chemistry, a 1981 album by Mondo Rock;
- Chemistry, a 1997 album by Nirvana;
- Chemistry, a 2004 album by zeebee;
- "Chemistry", a 2001 song by Semisonic;
- "Chemistry", a song by Alcazar from Alcazarized;
- "Chemistry", a song by Jawbreaker from Dear You;
- "Chemistry", a song by The Nolans from Portrait;
- "Chemistry", a song by Rush from Signals;
- "Chemistry", a song by Unkle from War Stories.
- Chemistry.com, an online dating service;
- Interpersonal chemistry or interpersonal attraction, an attraction between people that leads to friendships and romantic relationships.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Chemistry.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.