|Look up painting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A painting is also the end product — a composition or picture made in this way.
Painting may also refer to a tradesman who is a house painter and decorator.
People with the surname
- Norman Painting (1924-2009), British radio actor
Other uses of the term
- Painting (1946), an oil-on-linen painting by Francis Bacon
- "Painting", a song by Atmosphere from When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
- "Painting", a song by Blindside from Silence
- The process of "painting the target" in laser guidance systems
- The Painting (film), is a 2012 French animated film by Jean-François Laguionie
- The Painting (song), a 2008 song off the album "Everything That Happens Will Happen Today"
- Painting (album), a 2013 album by Ocean Colour Scene
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Painting (disambiguation).
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.