- The adjective sovereign is used to refer to a state of sovereignty.
- Sovereign is another term for monarch.
- A Sovereign is a British coin; see British gold sovereign.
- "Sovereign" is a term for a 25-liter bottle of champagne.
- "Sovereign" is an informal name for butterflies of the genus Basilarchia, or more broadly of any in the family Nymphalidae.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.